Your Wedding Day
The guide below is just to give you an idea of how your plans will unfold and transform over the following months. We will work with you from beginning to end to ensure your wedding day is exactly what you imagined. You will see how all the ‘behind the scenes’ hard work from you and Circa Events team comes together to make it a happy and memorable day for both you, and your guests.
The months before
- We meet you at the venue of your choice and discuss all your options.
- We provide a quote based on the information we have discussed with you at the venue, including catering, budgets, suppliers and location.
- When the booking is confirmed we start your wedding file which holds all those important details.
- Food menus are discussed and a tasting session is booked at our farm kitchen in Brighton. This gives you the opportunity to choose the food that will be served on your wedding day.
- We get together at the venue a few weeks before to run through every little detail.
The day before
The Circa team will be setting up at your venue laying out the tables and chairs, setting up the room and working with your other suppliers to transform the area into a magical wedding venue. Any last minute points are discussed with the bride and groom and all table decorations, favours and final table plans are handed over.
The wedding day
1.15 Arrival of the groom’s party
1.30 Wedding guests arrive
1.35 Groom interviewed by the registrar
1.45 Wedding party seated in hall
1.45 Bride and wedding party arrives, bride interviewed
1.55 Bride and wedding party lead to the ceremony room
2.00 Registrar to welcome in the bride and party for the ceremony
2.30 The happy couple are now married, the register has been signed
2.35 Guests and the wedding party move outside for drinks and canapé reception. Photographs take place
4.00 Wedding breakfast starts
6.00 Wedding breakfast ends
6.05 Wedding speeches start, farther of the bride, groom and then the best man
6.35 Cake cutting, tea and coffee served in the garden
7.00 Evening Guests arrive
7.20 First dance
7.30 All the guests party on the dance floor
9.00 Evening buffet served
12.00 Bride and Groom depart, transport for all other guests arrives
The guide itinerary above is to help you work out timings, but we will work with you to organise the perfect structure to your day.
Please note that the timings above are for a civil ceremony, please allow 1 hour for a church service.
The following day
The Circa team will be at the venue to clear up, and usually some family members will arrive to take any personal items left from the wedding party, such as presents, wedding cake and decorations.